"We're not just Horsing around!"
15 March 2012 Mustang District Camporee Update
We conductiong the following adult training at the 2012 Mustang District Camporee.
- Boy Scout SM/ASM Leader Specific Training
- Location: Dan Beard Pavilion, Camp Strake
- Time: All day Course, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Working lunch is included for Camporee attendees, day visitor must bring their own brown bag lunch
- Bring a 5' piece of rope
- Please wear full Field [Class A] Uniform
- Cost: None
- Please bring your BSA number with youDuring the registration process you will be asked to identify those adults who plan to attend this training.In order to insure have adequate resources to conduct the training please select all of those who are planning to attend.
- Youth Protection Training (YPT) - State of Texas Code YC06-0014 Classroom-based TrainingLocation: Dan Beard Pavilion, Camp Strake
- Time: 4:00 - 5:30 PM
- Please bring a writting pen in order to complete the written test
- Please bring your BSA number with you
A new site supporting the activities around the 2012 Mustang District Camporee has been created at https://sites.google.com/site/mudistrictcamporee/.
Please take a little time navigation the top 12 areas on the left frame at the site:
o Adult Training at Camporee
o OA Call-Out Ceremony
The first thing you should notice is that the Final Leader Packet is available and Online Registration is Open.
Much of the information on the site exists in the Leader Packet, but you should refer both sources as each are conducive to different forms of detail and explanation.
There are multiple ways of seeing new items such as the Announcements, either at the bottom of the home page or at the Announcements page. The main page also has a summary of the recently uploaded files residing in the Resource Section.
We have done our best to provide a thorough description of the process, procedures and activities surrounding the Camporee in the Leader Packet and on the Camporee site. However, if you have questions or suggestions, please free to contact Pat Whitnel, the 2012 Mustang District Camporee Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
2012 Mustang District Camporee Director